- Eesti tarbijakrediidituru hetkeseis 2017
- Maksukonverents 2017
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2015
- Eesti Ekspordi Finantseerimine 2014 Konverents
- FinanceEstonia Foorum 2014
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2014
- UK-Estonia FinTech Conference 2014
- Conferences 2013-2012
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2013
- London Conference 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2012
- FinanceEstonia Tennis Tournaments
Program Day 1
FinanceEstonia International Forum 17.June, 2014
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia, Tallinn
|Anne Sulling, Minister of Foreign Trade and Entrepreneurship of Estonia|
|Aare Tammemäe, Chairman of the Board, FinanceEstonia|
How are the markets important to Estonia developing and how is the co-operation between Estonia and those markets evolving?
– What are the developments of the markets that are important to Estonia?
– What kind is and could be the co-operation between Estonia and these markets?
– How does regulation and supervision in EU affect these developments?
|10:45||Parallel Session 1: TREASURY & SHARED SERVICE CENTRES
Estonia – pearl or supercharged engine of regional T&SS Centres?
– How could one boost Estonia as a location for T&SSC??
– Is Human Capital border-less?
– Cultural similarity vs labor cost in location decisions?
– E-country – how to market this value?
|10:45||Parallel Session 1: PRE-SEED & SEED INVESTORS
Crowdfunding disrupting the investment industry in the region
– Who are the main players, how do they position themselves and what are their plans regarding Estonia?
– Is crowdfunding really disrupting the investment industry and how?
– Who are considered to be the “enemies” and partners in the seed investment industry?
– How accelerators and angels see crowdfunding?
– What could be the value added chain to startups ?
– Which is the best working model not to ruin startup who needs next round of investments as well?
– Legal responsibility? Is platform liable for something? Due diligence?
|12:00||Parallel Session 2: FUND ADMINISTRATION
Tallinn as regional fund-hub: consolidating local flow for efficiency and distribution access
– What is needed to extend the depth and diversity of of local and regional fund managers operating in Tallinn?
– Can nearshoring and fund administration initiative transform the industry ecosystem? What do our neighbours think?
– How could Tallinn fit into European Union fund domicile/fund administration nexus?
|12:00||Parallel Session 2: BUSINESS ANGELS
Angel Packed Startups & Early Exits
– How to deal with mixed interests and feelings of investors and founders?
– From the angels point of view;
– From the founder’s point of view;
– From the next round VC investor point of view.
|14:15||Parallel Session 3: PRIVATE BANKING
What are the Challenges and Transformation of the Private Banking Industry?
– What are the main changes and recent developments in PB industry?
– What is the impact of regulations for the industry? What will be the future of Swiss PB market?
– Will the consolidations and acquisitions continue in 2014/2015?
– What would be the opportunities for Estonia concerning the trend that capital is looking for new destination?
– Will the trend continue in capital flow from offshore to onshore?
– What are the main changes in customers expectations?
– Will recovery of customers risk appetite continue in coming years?
|14:15||Parallel Session 3: VENTURE CAPITAL
GPs Value Proposition for European Venture– What has changed in the European venture capital scene in the last years for the VC industry, for high-growth innovative companies, for LPs?
– How sustainable/disrupted venture capital industry will be in 10 years – the term of recently raised funds?
– What sectors/companies are European VCs targeting? Are there truly European VCs/models anymore?
– What are the winning strategies of European VC vs US or rapidly developing markets?
– What are the next hot sectors European VCs are looking at? Why does Nordic/Baltic attract you?
|15:30||Parallel Session 4: FINTECH
What can global IT-leader achieve in FinTech?
– What does financial industry consumer really want?
– What are the newest disruptions in FinTech industry?
– How do these affect the way finance works?
– Is there a chance for “old” and “new” to play together?
– What are the niches and industries Estonia could play or is playing an important role?
|15:30||Parallel Session 4: PRIVATE EQUITY
The Limited Partner Perspective
– Winning fundraising strategies: Must have terms, building trust, evaluating unproven managers, role of government backed funds etc.
– Are LP-s pushing harder to get concessions from fund managers before investing?
– How much GP-s are willing to negotiate to get commitments?
– Are LP-s facing more scrutiny from investment committees and how has it affected commitments to GP-s?
– What are the next hot sectors/regions that LP-s are targeting
– What are the opportunities seen in CEE/Nordics/Baltics?
– Where do LP-s see the region in terms of current and future portfolio allocation?
|16:45||Networking and drinks|
|17:00||Closure of the Day One|
|19:00||Gala Dinner at Song Festival Grounds|