Primary Conference Program*
1. Seychelles – Аpollo Business Solutions Ltd, Tatyana Balabanova, Business Development Director (Topic will be announced).
2. Liechtenstein – Allgemeines Treuunternehmen, Roger Frick and Dr. Johanna Niegel (“Benefits of Liechtenstein structures in field of corporate structuring and individual estate planning according to the requirements of EU/OECD/G20 for tax cooperation improvement”).
3. Austria – Meinl Bank AG, Angela Charwot, Asset management and private banking (“Topic will be announced”).
4. Austria – Bilanz-Data, Erich Baier, Certified Tax Advisor (“International Family Tax Planning”).
5. UAE – RAK Investment Authority, Kanatbek Asilbek, Sr. Business Development Executive (“Ras al-Khaimah Investment Authority – Real platform for your international business”).
6. UAE – Investment opportunities in Dubai – Speaker is to be announced
7. Cyprus – Holding Structures in International Tax Planning – Speaker is to be announced
8. Hong Kong – Benefits of using Hong Kong Companies for international investments, asset protection and market entry to China – Speaker is to be announced
9. Ukraine – Problems and prospects of transfer pricing for typical business structures used in Ukraine – Speaker is to be announced
10. Ukraine – Ukrainian tax system and international estate planning tools – Speaker is to be announced
11. Netherlands – Speaker is to be announced
12. Estonia – Speaker is to be announced
13. Luxembourg – Speaker is to be announced
* The conference program will be available from January 2014.
Conference audience: business owners, CEOs and financial directors, corporate lawyers, managing partners of the companies representing large and middle-sized trade companies, financial companies, Ukrainian and international banks, asset management companies, legal, audit, and consulting companies, corporate services providers, international tax consultants.
Events are organized in format conference + exhibition, the conference includes 10 presentations from leading legal companies and banks from Ukraine, the EU and Asia; there are more than 20 stands of Sponsors and Partners at the exhibition, that takes place during the whole conference day. During the conference 3 coffee-breaks, lunch and evening cocktail.
Participation Fees: banks, offices of foreign banks and financial companies in Ukraine, consulting companies and law firms from Europe and other countries – 200Euro.
Registration: the registration form on the website of the organizer