Leasing Life Conference & Awards 2018
- 10:00 - 17:00
FR. R. Kreutzwaldi 23
Following the great success of the 2017 Leasing Life conference in Amsterdam, the 14th edition of the Leasing Life conference is a suitable successor to what has become the asset finance and leasing industry’s signature event. The industry will come together to discuss its progress at the turning point of this decade, to prepare for future challenges affecting its particular place in the financial world. This CPD-certified event will bring together leasing, asset finance professionals and industry disruptors in an active discussion of the key issues facing the leasing industry, such as:
- The Brexit effect on European leasing
- Role of technology in driving efficient distribution and customer acquisition
- Re-defining sales and distribution channels for the digital era
- Understanding the partner-based approach to innovation and business optimisation
- Using data and analytics to drive performance and deliver value, to manage risk, improve sales
- Best practice in talent acquisition and management
- Why diversity matters for modern leasing
Delegate Registration: The rate to attend is – £ 1150.
Members of Finance Estonia are entitle to a 20% discount of the Rate to attend quoting the Code (regarding the Code, please send an email: email@example.com)
Also are available 3 passes at the price of 2: £2300.
The pass includes the all-day conference, Drinks reception and Awards Gala Dinner in the evening. We will also provide post conference material to delegates. All rates are subject to VAT where applicable.
In order to register delegate places, please contact Carlo Mancini on firstname.lastname@example.org +44 203 096 2582 to get an e-booking link for you to accept and confirm a chosen option.