- FinanceEstonia Capital Markets Seminar
- Eesti tarbijakrediidituru hetkeseis 2017
- Maksukonverents 2017
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2015
- Eesti Ekspordi Finantseerimine 2014 Konverents
- FinanceEstonia Foorum 2014
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2014
- UK-Estonia FinTech Conference 2014
- Conferences 2013-2012
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2013
- London Conference 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2012
- FinanceEstonia Tennis Tournaments
Already in the Middle Ages, Estonia served as a bridge between the West, the North and the East. Tallinn and other Estonian towns belonging to the Hanseatic League played a role in the development of European trade as well as more global economy.
Geographically, Estonia is the centre of Northern Europe – this gives it a singular logistic position.
Official name: Republic of Estonia
Official language: Estonian (belongs to Fenno-Ugric language group, similar to Finnish language)
Area: 45 227 square km
Population: 1.32 million
Member of: EU, NATO and Schengen zone
The capital of Estonia is Tallinn (400 thousand inhabitants or 29.8% of total population)
Currency: from 1 January 2011 the currency is Euro (1 € = 1,36 USD). Most larger hotels, stores and restaurants accept Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard, Diner’s Club and American Express. However, it is advisable to carry some cash with you.
Wireless Internet (WIFI) is available in most places in Tallinn and it is free of charge.
The electricity current is 220 volts AC, 50 Hz, European-style 2-pin plugs are in use. Adaptors/transformers are therefore required for voltage/plugs that differ from this standard.
Estonia is in the Eastern European Time Zone: GMT + 2 hours. In summer (during the conference): GMT + 3 hours.
Estonia at a glance: http://estonia.eu/about-estonia/country/estonia-at-a-glance.html
Tourist information and things to do: