- FinanceEstonia Capital Markets Seminar
- Eesti tarbijakrediidituru hetkeseis 2017
- Maksukonverents 2017
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2015
- Eesti Ekspordi Finantseerimine 2014 Konverents
- FinanceEstonia Foorum 2014
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2014
- UK-Estonia FinTech Conference 2014
- Conferences 2013-2012
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2013
- London Conference 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2012
- FinanceEstonia Tennis Tournaments
Program Day 2
FinanceEstonia International Forum 18.June, 2014
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia, Tallinn
Second day enables networking opportunities between guests and major Estonian players in financial sector.
9.30 Morning coffee and networking
FinanceEstonia member presentations
10.00 How can Estonian pioneering e-services enable better business?
Martin Mäesalu, Associate, Raidla Lejins & Norcous
Estonia has been one of the World’s pioneers in electronic (online) services. Today, most of the communication between the state, its citizens and companies established in Estonia – from paying for parking to establishment of companies and from filing of tax returns to national elections – can be handled online. We will take a look at some of the e-services designed to ease establishment of companies, carrying out business and communication between companies and state authorities.
10.30 Business and Innovation Centre trends internationally and case Technopolis Ülemiste
Samir Abdurahmanov, Associate, Excedea
– Trends in international innovation hot spots – observations from Excedea’s international benchmarking study
– Role of business campuses in facilitation of innovation
– Applicability to Estonia, Tallinn and Ülemiste City
– Ülemiste City – Smart City in 2025
11.00 Estonian tax system for holding, property, treasury, trading, investments, manufacturing and services companies
Kaido Loor, partner and the head of the Tax & Customs Team, Sorainen Law Firm
– What is the indefinite deferral of Estonian corporate income tax (CIT) about?
– How does the CIT fit into international context?
– Who benefits most of the CIT: traders, investors, financiers, manufacturers, service providers, tax residents or the government?
– Do’s and dont’s.
11.30 How can Estonia deliver world class complete financial IT solutions?
Margus Simson, Financial Technology Area Head, FinanceEstonia, owner of Ziraff OÜ
Iglu OÜ, Investly OÜ, Vivalte OÜ, SignWise,
In Estonia there are a number IT companies and start-ups who are able to create outstanding solutions and create significant added value to the financial industry. In Finance Estonia International Forum we have specialists of IT development, user experience, design, IT security, and communication. They all complement each other with their knowledge and experience, and together are able to cover everything that is needed to develop a large-scale financial solution.
12.00 Lunch and networking
13.00 Estonia’s opportunities in Financial Shared Services
Neil Mathieson, Enterprise Estonia and TreasuryViewTM
Erlend Sild, Treasury & Shared services Area Head, Finance Estonia
13.30 How to accelerate angel investments: early results by EstBAN
Ivar Siimar, Member of the Board of Directors at EBAN
EstBAN president Ivar Siimar will give an overview of the results of first year of operations of EstBAN. As well as how the network is working towards increasing angel investments in Estonia as well as regional initiatives. Followed an open discussions for questions and answers on the specialities of angel investments. The workshop is open to all forum participants interested in EstBAN from both investor as well as entrepreneur side.
14.30 Time reserved for sightseeing in Tallinn and one-to-one meetings
18.00 Departure of guests