- Eesti tarbijakrediidituru hetkeseis 2017
- Maksukonverents 2017
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2015
- Eesti Ekspordi Finantseerimine 2014 Konverents
- FinanceEstonia Foorum 2014
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2014
- UK-Estonia FinTech Conference 2014
- Conferences 2013-2012
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2013
- London Conference 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2012
- FinanceEstonia Tennis Tournaments
UK-Estonia FinTech Conference 2014
FinanceEstonia, the British Embassy Tallinn and UK Trade & Investment have the pleasure of inviting you to an event designed to discuss today’s most visible commercial challenges and opportunities the financial industry poses to the FinTech sector; how financial technology has been able to meet these demands; and what can be done to strengthen the reach of financial technologies in the financial industry.
In addition to insightful presentations and content rich panel discussions, the event will also include a showcase of current FinTech reality and planning, as well as a hackathon to tackle the challenges in the industry and to provide some practical ways ahead.
The Conference is inspired by the first useful exchange on disruptive technology in financial services, involving the Lord Mayor of London, Sir Roger Gifford, on 30 October 2013 at Level 39 in London, but will focus even more closely on the customer requirements of the UK financial services industry, offering ideas and potential solutions.